His second package was a super cute blankie that I had made for him... His new fascination is with the tags on the bottom of all of his toys. So, I got him a taggie blanket. My sister's friend (and I suppose my new friend) Alison made it. She owns Maggie Moo Designs. He is enjoying the blanket a lot and even took it to the mall with us yesterday. He loves playing with the ribbons and sleeps with it too. He loves it. Thanks Alison for doing such a great job! I'll try to post some photos later this weekend of him with it!
Oh, the weekend is ahead and we only have one thing planned... Finnegan's first haircut!! AHH!! I wasn't sure that I wanted to do it yet, but Ken is persistent that it be cut. His hair is so long, especially in the back, so we will go tomorrow and take him to the kiddie haircut place for the main event. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures too. Here's one to show how he looks when he wakes up (4 days out of 7) :) And the second is after a bath! :) CRAZY HAIR!!


Oh, and it's snowing again here in WA. This is super rare (except for this year). It has snowed more this year than it has in the three years we've lived here. It just keeps snowing and snowing in the past few days. It is so crazy!! But very beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment