Among all of the decorating projects in the new house, I have tried to knock out some of the easier ones first... and this was one of the first COMPLETED job at the house. I had been completely convinced we would paint each room in the new house, but after looking at the rooms, this is the only one that could could without a new coat of paint, and still "work". The blue needed to touched up, so I've painted most of the room, but it still looks not too bad. The sponge painting was there, we just added the decals to match his desired "rocket ship room" theme.
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
1 comment:
I was so excited when the bedding I wanted for Brooklyn's room was on clearance at Target:) I saw the bedding you got, and thought it was so adorable! I even said to Brooklyn "Oh, Brooklyn, too bad you're not into space things instead of cars":)
Post a Comment