Monday, November 29, 2010

Which One to Choose??



This part of my countdown to Christmas, I have begun to put together my Christmas Cards. I love Christmas cards... I love sending them, and getting them. I love getting the letters, and photo of my friends around the country, and choosing the perfect one of my sweet family to send to others!! I love addressing them, stamping them, and even putting them in the mailbox, one at a time.

Last year, I used Shutterfly and plan to use them again to create our cards. But I had trouble choosing... Last year, I chose two different styles to send, cause I just couldn't decide. These are the ones I like the best for this years card.



But I also like this one..
But will probably go with this one....























I love the Shutterfly cards because they have such a great selection of modern, yet classical cards. But also have ones that are fun and whimsical at the same time. But I always like that they have ones that say Merry Christmas on them, not always, Happy Holidays. It is always hard to choose which card. And then comes choosing which photos to use! :) But I love playing around with the cards to find the right one. I love choosing a few and putting the photos in and then choosing. So much fun!!







Have you chosen your cards yet for Christmas?? Check out Shutterfly's site for Christmas Card ideas.



Each year my mom puts together a calendar for the family... We're gonna choose from these ones this year!!


Don't forget Holiday Party invites...

Which ones will you choose??

No comments: