Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Countdown























































































































Thanksgiving was a success here at the Morgan house. I successfully completed a full meal and was very proud of this accomplishment. I planned, prepped and cleaned for our three house guests (my parents and sister). And we had a delightful meal. All that was missing was my younger sister and her family. And my dear family from WA that we've celebrated Thanksgiving with for 5 years!

Thanksgiving was a nice holiday for our family. We began by visiting Ken's airplane on base, a treat sponsored by the Naval Base Family Day. We went inside the aircraft and got to see all of the things that he works on... at least simply.

Then Thanksgiving was filled with early rising for bread making, brining of the turkey (which I will ALWAYS do), and the preparing of the dinner. We did some video chatting across the country, and just hung out. It was a beautiful day. There were a few tears, but many smiles, laughter and lots to FB hacking (Beth was busy that day) :)






And now, we are set and now preparing for Christmas. Here is our tree and a few out-takes of my darling children for our Christmas cards.






1 comment:

Chaeli said...

I brined our turkey for the first time this year and it was honestly, the best turkey we've ever had. That's the ONLY way to to it, I totally agree!!

Also, Finn's little sweater and your daughter's expression in those two photos are priceless, they are adorable!!