Sunday, January 9, 2011

Merry New Year!!

I know I have been very delinquent about posting this past month, and to my faithful readers, I do apologize. But I do hope to post a little more in the following weeks. We had a very Merry Christmas with a long awaited trip to MI. And it was so successful that Finnegan has been asking to return. :) We left on Christmas day and returned on New Years Eve, with enough time to tuck our babes into bed, and pour a glass of champagne and turn on Ryan Seacrest.

The New Year has been rolling along in our home. I'm enjoying a new blog that I found and I'd love to share it with you, Stay at Home Moms. I know I continue to struggle with my journey and role from time to time. And I continue to ask God to give me a pure joy for my job, rooted in confidence sent ONLY from his Word and the Holy Spirit. So this Blog is a new encouragement for me... reminding me that I'm not alone in my quest for joy!! http://joyfulmothering.net/

xo

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I've been waiting for a new post! :) Glad you had a good vacation in MI. thanks for the link. I'll be reading it :) Hope you feel better soon!

Jenney said...

Happy New Year to you too! Your kiddos are so cute. Glad they got to enjoy Michigan. We were probably there at the same time and didn't even know it!