Penny has just picked up a BUNCH of signs within the past couple of weeks. She uses them on a regular basis and it's great!! I tried to upload a short video, but it's much too long for Blogger to handle. I might try to upload it to youtube, but we'll see. Here is a list of the signs she does... i'm so excited it's finally kicking in for her!!
- more
- milk
- all done
- water
- drink
- eat
- sleepy
- outside
- cracker
- light
- juice
- banana
- toothbrush
- hair
- bye-bye
And in addition, she's started talking more and more, which is exciting. She has a handful of words that she says which are slowly turning into much more words... the funniest is "weeble". But of course, her "weeble" doesn't sound like "weeble". But "bee-bir". That's right, at the ripe young age of 17 months, she's got the fever... The Beiber Fever!!
She seems to be talking about the same time as Finn, but is signing much later than he did. But it seems that her vocabulary is bigger than his was. She is also our "mutterer". She mutters all the time. Sometimes under her breath, and other times, just baby talk. It's so cute. But she is very much like her daddy: she doesn't want to be the center of attention and will hide her face if she thinks that she is. But she has her moments of being a ham too, which I enjoy!
1 comment:
sometimes I wish I had something to compare my child to....other times I'm completely satisfied the way he has progressed
Post a Comment