Friday, May 20, 2011

Bed Time

When we went to Seattle, I was awake for nearly 24 hours without any sleep. Then began the week recovery of sleep and then we were back in the east coast time zone. We've been back on this side of the country for almost 2 weeks now, and I CAN NOT seem to get back on this time schedule. I still can't go to bed much before midnight (or 12:30am) and therefore, can't get up much before 9am. Seriously!! It's crazy!

My kids had a difficult adjustment, and are still on later schedules than they used to be. Finn doesn't get up much before 8 or 8::30am and Penny doesn't get out of bed until I'm out of the shower. There have been several days that she doesn't get out of bed until 9:30 or 10am. Seriously, this is so crazy! But yet still takes a pretty good nap and goes to bed on time (8:30pm-ish).

So, here I sit at 11:40pm, not even sleepy... wondering what I'll do for the next hour :)

No comments: