Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kiddies!!




Last month, we celebrated "birthday month". With Daddy's birthday, Finn's birthday and Penny's Birthday all in one week, we ended the week with a small gathering with just a few little friends to enjoy ice cream and cake. It was a wonderful little party for my little tots. It's theme, as you can see, was Mickey Mouse!! I was glad to find something that the kids could agree on for a theme, and was fairly easy to pull off!!






We were hoping the messiness of the birthday cake would get better after the first year, but since "Messy" is Penny's middle name, I think we'll be dealing with it for a while!
Here is Penny with her most exciting gift... Her Princesses from Aunt Andrea and Isabella
And Finn LOVED his Lego's from Grandma and Grandpa.
Finnegan also got Mrs Dursts Birthday Bag to bring home when he returned back to school on Tuesday. It came with a book, a birthday bear and a small prize.
Happy Birthday, babies...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

cuties :)

Jenney said...

Tell Finn I am jealous of his new Legos. I've wanted that set for a long time. Yep, I collect Legos. I LOVE them!