Have you ordered your supplies to make homemade vanilla for your Christmas gifts yet?? I have! I just ordered my vanilla beans and my decorative jars. Next will be a stop at my local liquor store to purchase the vodka and to get a couple of glass jars for the marinating. Then, we will have liquid gold to give to our friends and family for Christmas. I think I will even adorn it with a ribbon and home printed label like the ones above... I can hardly wait. I will post my results when I'm done!!
Let the holiday planning being!! :)
2 comments:
What a creative and thoughtful idea! I can't wait to see how it turns out!
I have a friend who wanted to do this and split the cost, but we never really got around to it. You just may be inspiring me. :)
Post a Comment