Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A few more developments...

So, since my last post, we've had a few developments. * I am proud to announce that Baby#3 is a Boy! We can hardly believe it! I was 95% sure that this baby was a girl. But, it's not! He is undoubtedly a boy! We are busy trying to choose a name. And like naming our other children, it is proving to be pretty difficult. *. We have a purchase agreement on our house. Within five days of listing it, we had an offer... Bad offer, but an offer nonetheless. We worked with the buyer and were able to agree on a price, about 7 days later. Our inspection is In a week or so, so we are on our way. Today, we were given our pack out orders and have a date on the calendar to pack out our home and ship our belongings across the country. So, basically, reality is hitting us hard, that this is coming quickly! I will try to post some pics a little later this week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you keep us posted :)

Jenney said...

Yeah for another boy!

Chaeli said...

Hey Erin!
I am so completely behind on your blog, but you guys are moving back to Seattle? Craziness! Is Ken with the same company he's always been or is he switching companies? Do you still own your house there? So many questions! :)
Hope you guys are doing good!
Chaeli