Hey all! Things are just cruising along for our move across the country. Movers and packers came this week and we are now staying in a hotel. We sign our house away this week and then leave in a plane to our other home.
I am currently 26 weeks pregnant, and feeling ok. This pregnancy started off much like penny's pregnancy. I didn't really feel pregnant on some days. But now, it seems to be taking a toll on my body. I am much more sore this time around and have many more aches and pains than I remember having the other two times. Other than that, I also have developed some spider and vericose veins... Not fun! But I suppose it could be worse!
In 5 days we will be back to our other home on the other side of the country... I'll write more about that later. Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment