Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend in Photos

Here are some photos from our weekend. We've had some nice weather and Finnegan's been begging to go outside. He just LOVES being outside with Daddy!!

He gave the slide a go this weekend... something he's never done. He climbed up the ladder and rode down himself. What a big boy! Then, Ken set up an "obstacle course" for him... He rode down the big slide then ran over to the little slide and rode down that one too. I have a video that I'll try to upload... I'm finding my videos are a bit too large to upload these days. So if not, I'll try to post a link to FB and post it there...


Here's my buttercup in the sunshine. She loves her bouncy toy that we've borrowed for some friends. Only a few more weeks and we'll have to give it back :)
Here's my little helper. He likes to mow with Daddy!

And here's some special time with Daddy. We haven't done a jam pile yet... but we're getting there! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i really like the pic of ken and fin mowing the lawn. kev did that with his dad at about the same age. so cute!