Yes, it's true. I am addicted to primetime tv. However, the small disclaimer is that except for a couple of shows, I'm not a huge fan of all the shows that most of the population likes... Case in point... I don't watch American Idol, America's Got Talent, Minute to Win it, 24 (I know it's not on anymore - but just never got into it), or CSI. And I have to say, I'm a recent convert for all NBC programming. I've widened my horizons and enjoy things like the Amazing Race and Castle. And yes, I do subject myself to Glee and Grey's Anatomy. And I've also broadened my horizon's even more with all the cable channels, and watch Horders, Chopped , and 24 Hr Restaurant Battle. But I love September for all of the new prime time programing that is on schedule. Three years ago, I got REALLY excited about it because I knew with a new baby, I'd be able to see most of these new shows because it was nap time during prime time TV time. I even sat down with my calendar and marked all the new shows and when they premiered, so I could plan my "new show" programming. :) I know, completely obsessed. Luckily, I only find one or two per season that I enjoy.
This summer I was turned onto Glee, after all the excitement people had for it. And since having new cable channels here in MD, I'm a HUGE fan of Boarder Wars (on the NatGeo Channel).
So, needless to say, I have the lineup prepared for this week... And what am I excited for this week? Obviously Biggest Loser on Tuesday, Grey's Anatomy on Thursday and Castle on Monday. I'm also looking forward too seeing the new program OutSourced on NBC. What do you like to watch in your downtime??
No comments:
Post a Comment