This year, because the kids birthdays were so close, we decided to do a two for one birthday party. Penny was turning 1 and Finn was turning 3. So we decided on a Owl and Airplane Themed party. It was split down the middle for the two kids and their respective themes (as seen in the invites that we sent out). Here is the cake that I made for the party... and airplane in honor of my sweet boy. And of course, I don't have a photo of him with it... but that's ok, I suppose. It was super tasty though!!
Balloons all around for the party guests... they all got to take one home when they left. That was fun!
Our airplane race was exciting. But not everyone wanted to be involved, so Juliette and Finn took a couple of turns.
Happy Birthday, Monkeys! I hope you had a wonderful day! Planning and hosting your party was so much fun!! I love you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment