Boy, it's been a long time.... We had a wonderful Christmas with my in-laws who where visiting for about 10 days. Finnegan had such a great time playing with his Grandma and Grandpa. What a sweet time! I have tons of photos and will probably post some, but just don't have a ton of energy to do so right now. Ken has been off this week from work, and I am blessed to have him home. I just love having him home with me and the kids (especially this week as we are finding out Penelope is having a HUGE growth spurt and is pretty cranky most of the day!). He is enjoying his vacation, playing lots of video games and sleeping in. We are currently watching the first four season of the Office on DVD. That's pretty fun! We seem to run marathons of DVD watching after Christmas. The last 2 years we've watched LOST non-stop. This year, it is the Office.
I got a wonderful camera for Christmas and hope to grace the pages of the blog with some new photos. Although I really wanted an SLR, we decided to go with another point and shoot camera for the ease of care and the life style that we have. I don't have the luxary of just throwing the camera in my purse or bag when it's a huge SLR model. So, we went with a smaller model. I'm still learning how to use it on each different function to get the best photos. It has a lot of stuff on it that I don't yet understand, but I'll get it soon enough!!
No news yet about the potential move. We won't know any more information for another week or more. But we're patiently waiting on the next move of our adventure together!
Hope you all have a splended and safe New Year's celebration! God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment