
In January 2005, my groom and our trusted Boston Terrier ventured across the country to see where God would take us. He brought us to a company with a trusted name and a long history in aviation. My husband quickly made a name for himself within his department and within this new project. He's been awarded great reviews and numerous praises for his problem solving and wonderful work. And now, that adventure that brought us across the country, will soon take us back to the direction that we came. Although, this leg of the journey, we not only travel with our darling puppy, but also another pup, and two babies too! For weeks, we've heard about an opportunity to transfer to a Navy Airbase in Maryland to work with the P8A Poseidon aircraft and it's flight tests. The transfer is a temporary position (2 yrs or less) and we'll travel as a family. We are very excited about this opportunity and are now waiting on God to work out all the details (which He will, because He always does, and He already has!). I'll keep you posted on all the wonderful news and timeline as it unfolds.
I can't begin to explain how proud I am of my husband and the work that he has to to further his career for the good of our family. I look forward to taking this new leg of the journey together with our little tots! And what a great time to visit back east and be closer (although still a nice drive) away from our families.
2 comments:
Exciting stuff--will you sell & rent or rent & rent or rent & buy? I think it's so fun to relocate--I'm hoping once Robert gets his fellowship (next year) we can move again--DC, NYC & Boston will be a whole lot more affordable then. Good Luck and keep us posted!
Wow, what a big adventure! I'm having a hard time moving across town!
Post a Comment