So I know that I'm a few days late, but here are a few photos from our Thanksgiving celebration!! We celebrated again this year with our Washington Family. It is always so nice to celebrate with those that we love even when our biological families are far away. Here are a few photos from the day!
Daddy and his Sweetie
Adult Game Time during Child Nap Time!! Ahh... Bliss :)Smilie girl after shopping in Black Friday... Mom's shopping, not baby shopping :) And NO, I didn't take her with me! :)
Daddy enjoying some time with his little girl in front of the Christmas tree!
Well, in other news, I was curious to know if you're planning to pray for Emily this week during her surgery?? If you haven't committed to pray, I would encourage you to read her story and be in prayer for her during her surgery on Thursday and Friday!
I have begun to work out again... trying to get that "pre-baby" body back. Ok, so I never really had a great body, but I worked pretty hard before Penny was born to lose 20lbs. I did it and I am on the bandwagon again to lose that weight plus more. I'd like to lose a total of 50lbs this time before I get pregnant again. I know I can do it, but it will just take some determination and perserverence. I'm back to working out each day for about an hour or so. These first few days are pretty rough and I'm trying not to push myself too much in the beginning, but already feel comfortable doing many of the moves I was doing before and doing them much better. I'm hoping the first 20lbs falls off and my body remembers where it was before this baby was conceived :)
I am almost done with my Christmas shopping. I have about 6 more people to purchase for but and a few to finish shopping for. I am SO under budget already and I'm pretty proud of myself! We'll see how everything ends.
No comments:
Post a Comment