Here is one of those questionnaires that you normally get in an email, but I thought I'd post my answers here...And as always, I really struggled just offering one answer per question. I know... But Christmas is one of my favorite times of year and it's so hard to choose!! If you repost it on your blog, let me know, I'd love to see your answers!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He sits them under the tree!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but I think I'd like too!
5. When do you put your decorations up? the day after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? excluding dessert? are you kidding me? ok, probably stuffing.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Reading the Christmas story in Mom and dad's room on Christmas morning and mom bringing us hot cocoa... Or caroling around the trailer park in Florida where Grandma and Grandpa lived...
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't really remember
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? A couple of years we were able too, but that wasn't until we were older and talked our parents into it!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Normally with a hodge podge of ornaments, but this year it is with all the same color scheme of non-breakable ornaments. We'll keep the breakables away until the kids are older.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love to look at it- HATE to drive in it. And since moving to WA, I'm really out of practice!
12. Can you ice skate? I can stand on ice skates. Not very confident on ice skates!
13. What was your favorite gift as a child? A cash register with a conveyor belt... or Barbies.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Setting a tradition for my family that focuses on the real reason to Celebrate Christmas, while enjoying each other and showing our love to our community and each other.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Cookies... Or Peanut Butter Balls.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going to Disney World, I suppose. But these days, it's tending to be with my little ones on Christmas morning watching the Christmas parade after we've read the Christmas story.
17. What tops your tree? Tinkerbell
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I've always had a few, but I'm a fan of "Mary, did you know?" and "Let there be Peace on Earth".
20. Candy Canes! yuck or yummy? I have a 1 per year limit!!
21. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation... Or Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas (now, my son's favorite Christmas Movie too) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment