Thursday, January 21, 2010

Moving Yet??

Well, as the Dray's are preparing for a move, I thought I would post some new on our potentially move to the east coast...

Basically, we are still in a holding pattern. We know of a basic time frame that contracts need to be signed and a move might happen, but nothing is set in stone yet. There has also been a possibility that this move may be permanent after all, and not just temporary. But, since we had the meeting early this week, Ken has shared with me that there are some people who think that perhaps this isn't the best move for his career. There have been several people explaining how exciting this would be for him and how this is a once in a life time opportunity, but at the same time warn that technically, Ken may be sitting around, bored. So, as nothing is set in stone yet, we continue to wait for more information to become available so we can make an informed decision.

My heart is not set on either option. My whole life, I've gotten my heart crushed by getting set on an idea or event or something that is out of my control. So I've learned to just wait and let things go the way they're gonna go - without worrying about it, or trying to control the outcome.

I'll keep you posted!!

No comments: