Ok, so it won't really be wordless, as I am posting in response to one of Melissa's posts. Here is a collection of our cars and planes from the movie Cars. I must also note that we are missing a few, including Bob Cutlass, the Barney Stormer airplane (small size) and a regular painted Doc Hudson. Other than that, I also have about 7 of them that are still in the package, waiting for a "reward" moment that I can give them to Finnegan. (including Darrell CarTrip, a Dinoco MacQueen, Leroy Traffic). We love our Cars!
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
3 comments:
Ooh... You have Frank!! I saw him at Walmart a few months ago, but we were going through a "no spending money on Cars" phase, and I didn't get it. I still kick myself for not picking it up that day. Jayce talks about Frank all the time!
Melissa
This is SO one of the reasons we're friends -- you have to teach me about all the coolest boy toys so I can be hip and in-the-know about stuff for my sweet son once he gets here. :) My best friend also says that Cars is the BEST movie and her two boys adore it. I think the characters are so cute, too.
Also, I'm very proud that we made your fridge mural. Yay!
It was so good to talk to you a little bit today -- I wish we could do it more! Thank you for coming over to my table and giving us a chance to visit!
I love your mural! I have all the pictures sent to us ready to go on our fridge when we land somewhere. I had to take down last year's mural when we were showing the house.
You and Melissa crack me up with the Cars thing!
Post a Comment