
How crazy is this situation between Leno and Conan?? I've always been a fan of Leno and now a fan of Conan. I think that Leno should have stood up for himself when he KNEW it wasn't right to step down. And now, he's put Conan in the middle between him and the network. I am glad for Conan and applaud him for sticking up for himself, even if it means he has to leave the network. And as much as I enjoy Leno, I don't think it would be right for the network to break a contract that they have with Conan (to be the host of the Tonight show at 11:35) just because the local networks are upset with them (local networks are threatening to pull the Jay Leno show at 10pm, because people aren't watching the 11pm news). Very interesting to say the least!!
Anyway - wanted you all to know that Penelope placed #3 in the photo contest on Amber Sheree's Best of 2009 Photo contest. Thanks for voting!
3 comments:
I'm a Letterman fan!
Bummer you didn't win--Penny was was much cuter than the winning picture. At least you won a 8x10!
test2
Post a Comment