The countdown has begun. It is late Monday nite, and we have 4 more nights to sleep in Washington before we are official Maryland residents. It's actually pretty surreal. This past weekend was a myriad of get-togethers with our Washington Family. We had our last game nite on Saturday. And on Sunday, I had lunch with Shawnta, my "sister" here in WA. She doesn't have any sisters, and always said that I was the sister she never had. We were pregnant together (she with her second, and me with my first) and we've worked together to gain our bodies back :) She is a great friend and truly family to me! Here are a few photos from the weekend excitement!!
After about 10 days of potty training, Finnegan is finally making some awesome progress. I wasn't going to do anything before we moved, but he kept talking about it and talking about it, so we took the plunge and he's doing great. Part of his training is a reward system that is working out pretty well!! And here is Finn with one of his larger rewards -- Jessie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment