Less an 36 hours left in the state of WA as residents. But with that, I have a prayer request for those of my faithful blog followers.
I have a super concern for the health of my family while we travel. And I'm not just talking about colds, but bad stuff... the stuff you don't want to be stuck on an airplane with. The stuff that is uncontrollable from either end of your body... If I haven't been descriptive enough without grossing you out, let me know. But this is the request that I have...
Would you pray for the health of my family? That God would keep both of our kids safe from a stomach bug during our travel and week interim (not being in our own home). That God would continue to keep us patient, loving and respectful to one another as we live so closely together and help us to adapt to the close quarters, limited activities and all things adventure that come with this kind of move.
Thank you dear friends!!
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
2 comments:
I will definitely pray for you about that! I flew alone with B in March, and she had a horrible cough -- she has an incredibly weak gag reflex (always has -- just last night in fact, just from crying, she made herself throw up 3 times in rapid succession:().
Anyway, she threw up all over herself and me mid-flight after a huge coughing fit -- changing both of us into entirely new outfits in an airplane lavatory is not something I want to repeat.
It happened again on our 2nd flight that night -- that time wasn't quite as bad, but still no fun.
So I will definitely pray for you, cuz I've been there, and it's no fun!!!
If it happens, you (like me:) will survive, because that's what we moms do...but I sure hope it doesn't happen!
just said a prayer for your family and will continue praying you through the next couple of weeks. I am so excited for you that you will be closer to your family and able to visit together more often!
Post a Comment