Here are some more recent photos of my kiddos... Here's Penny. I bought her a pair of shoes, finally. It's so darn hot here, I hate to put her in shoes, but she's starting to cruise the furniture and so I thought she might need to get a bit of practice. And these sweet ones were on sale for just $3.00 at Target... so I was sold.
Here's Penny doing some cruising and grabbing for my drink. Since I don't visit Starbucks any longer (I did make one trip a couple of weeks ago and it took the Barista more than 10 minutes to make my drink and there was only 3 people in front of me) I just use my reusable glass and enjoy other drinks... mainly ice tea. Penny wanted to try some too :)
Here's my little helper. She LOVES daddy's tools and these days, they seem to have taken up perminate residence in our den. Hopefully the repairs would be done soon and they can find a home in the basement again :) Until then, Penny will continue to play with them!!
And here she is helping daddy with a repair project. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment