If you haven't seen the new posts on my friend Amanda's Blog -- you best be heading over there to check out the new photos from our May photo shoot when we were still in WA...
The pictures are beautiful! I love the bright colors and the field of flowers. I especially like the one where Penelope is laying on that blanket with all the colors, it so vivid.
I've enjoyed reading about your adventures moving cross country. I can't imagine doing it with two kids.
We, like you, moved all the way out here to WA with only the two of us. If we ever venture back that way it'll be a whole different story.
Glad to hear that things are coming together though, slow as they might be. And what a great encouragement from the Lord to have such a neat friend, and playmate for the kids, right in your neighborhood. He is good!
Wife. Mommy of Two. Friend of Many. Christian. Michigan Native. Blogger. Cornerstone Alum. Risen Alum. Former Customer Service Manager turned SAHM. News-Junkie. Target Fan. Starbucks Addict. Love Weddings and Other's Photography. Adore Cupcakes, Gift Giving and Elegant Touches.
1 comment:
The pictures are beautiful! I love the bright colors and the field of flowers. I especially like the one where Penelope is laying on that blanket with all the colors, it so vivid.
I've enjoyed reading about your adventures moving cross country. I can't imagine doing it with two kids.
We, like you, moved all the way out here to WA with only the two of us. If we ever venture back that way it'll be a whole different story.
Glad to hear that things are coming together though, slow as they might be. And what a great encouragement from the Lord to have such a neat friend, and playmate for the kids, right in your neighborhood. He is good!
Post a Comment