Monday, July 12, 2010

Mana and Papa's Visit Plus More

Mana and Papa came to visit on the 4th of July to our new house... They brought treats and toys for everyone!!

Here, Finnegan and Penelope are playing in the super cool pool that they brought. And it was a God-send, as I CAN NOT find the one that should have been moved with our home items. :)


My bathing beauty!

Mana played games with Finnegan. They had a wonderful time. Lots of fun playing games and reading lots of books.
Here is everyone with Mana and Papa!!


This is Miss Sillyface... (her, not me!) This is a new face for her... One Finnegan still has trouble making!! :)
Here is the start of the climbing and crawling.
He found Mana's shoes and decided to try them on and take them for a stroll.
She likes tools.
My sweet boy is beginning to read. We've read this book several times. But last week, he asked me to read it. We were changing his diaper so I asked him to tell me what letters he saw on the front of the book. After he told me what sounds each of those letters make and then he told me what word those sounds made. I was so proud of him!!
We put some new batteries in the super fun chair. Penny loves to play with it... when her brother isn't pushing her off of it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love you parents! I bet living closer (within driving distance!) makes it a lot easier to see them. Fun pictures