I love curly hair. I always wished that I had it. I have what most people call "wavy" hair. But really it's bone straight until it wants to be mean to me and then it starts to kink in wierd places. However, I am very pleased to see that my sweet darling daughter is developing beautiful curls like her daddy has. I love her curly hair. I think it is absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately, she has areas of her hair (mainly right behind her ears) that simply stick out and are bone straight, while the rest of her hair and curly.
If you've always wanted curly hair and don't have it... drink in these sweet baby girl curls!
2 comments:
I may or may not have had to wipe drool off my keyboard. So cute Erin!
I used to have curly hair as a baby, until my babysitter decided to cut them off! How horrible right?! My mom still has them :)
Post a Comment