With that said, I am also a candy-connoisseur of sorts. Ok, I just like to eat candy. And there is just something about a small piece of cadbury chocolate that is enrobed in a candy shell and painted like a small bird egg that is just so delightful in your mouth!! Any who, we're spending the holiday with some family for the first time in a long time. So, needless to say, I'm pretty stoked! And I love putting together little "somethings" for everyone. I'm a huge fan of party blogs and wish I could just plan and host parties off of the super amazing ideas that you can find on the internet. So instead, I decided to make these!!
If you want to make these yourself, just check out these links for free downloads. :)
1 comment:
don't know what's cuter, your blog or the ideas :)
Post a Comment