Ok, so I haven't really gotten a new stove, but you'd think that I did since I've burned just about everything that I've tried to cook since Thursday!!
On Wednesday, I was complaining about how difficult the stove plates were to clean and keep clean. Ken suggested just to go buy new ones. Sounded good to me!! While at Target I decided to also purchase a new skillet to replace one that I've had since our first Christmas as a married couple. The old one had certianly seen better days! So I ventured back home with new stove plates and two new skillets.
I replaced the plates and washed the skillets so that I could use them. Well... since then, I've burned grilled cheese... almost burned a scrambled egg, and all my water boils in less than 4 minutes. Boy, you'd think that I've never cooked before!!
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment