www.nursingbirth.wordpress.com
Most of my readers are already moms, but this is a blog that I wish was around and I had read before I had Finnegan. Granted, the "errors" that were made during Finnegan's delivery were just that "errors", but I wonder if they could have been avoided if I would have been more aware of what was happening and if my husband was a bit more prepared to be my advocate. The blog listed above is written my a L&D nurse in the east coast, who chronicles stories of real patients and scenarios that she has worked with. She talks about inductions, doctor laziness (although not all doctors are this way), breaking of your water, and other situations that take place during labor. The blog gives some great ideas for birth plans (which I wish I would have been educated more about... mine was very plan and dull... not nearly as detailed as it could have been).
anywho - wanted to share. Some of the posts are long, but very informative if you're having a baby sometime soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment