Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Last of the Shots... For a few days!

So, I just took my last shot of blood thinner before the baby's deliver tomorrow morning. And while I'm in the hospital, they'll give it to me through my IV. Pretty exciting!! No more pokes... well, at least until I return home and then I'll only have 6 more weeks of the poking and then I'll be done until next time :)

Finnegan and I have had a rough morning... our Dr. Appt went well, but since then, he's been cranky and unhappy and just not having a good day. Perhaps after his nap, he'll do a bit better.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Next time? I thought you only wanted two. Oh wait, let's just get throw this one first.

I'm praying for your family. Praise God for another blessing to your family

Erin Morgan said...

yeah, we might do this ONE MORE TIME. Ken really wants 3. We'll see how it goes... and yes, we'll just get through this one first before we make any concrete plans :)