Sunday, September 6, 2009

A photo and Video for you!

It's been raining here in WA most of the day, and I just heard a report that there was tornado sighted... and of course it's now getting dark :) Anywho - here are a few photos from this past week. Finnegan and Daddy work in the back yard pulling the weeds, and fixing the mess that is our grass. This is Finnegan helping!!

Finnegan's learned that he can ask for a piggie back ride, and loves to trot around the yard with daddy!!

Here's a photo that I took Friday. Finn and I had no idea that the rainbow had appeared, but Daddy took us out to show us the beauty when he got home.

Here is a video of Finnegan singing. He loves this Bible Song Lullaby CD that we have and sings the songs. His new favorite is Climb Climb up Sunshine Mountain, and he sings it each time I tell him to "climb" up into his seat at the table. It is very cute.

No comments: