Hello Friends!! It's Sept, can you believe it?? Only 3 weeks before the baby will be born and the count down is on. Below are some photos to enjoy from the last week...
Here I am at 35 weeks and 5days. Not as flattering as I'd like, but I'm in MUCH better shape than I was with Finnegan. :)

Here's my little Cowboy at Mattie's Birthday Party!! We had a really great time at her party, and enjoyed the mini cupcakes!!

And I came home from my Dr.'s appt on Monday to find Daddy teaching Finnegan how to fly an airplane on the Wii. Finnegan will say to Daddy, "Game, Game!" He loves to watch Ken play the Wii, so Daddy thought it would be fun for them to do it together!! :)

Also, wanted to give you an update... Tomorrow night (Wednesday) at 9pm on TLC network, there is a program on called "Truth be Told: I have OCD". The program showcases the disorder and how effects the lives of those who have it. My roommate from college, Wendy, is one of the people showcased in this particular program. And although I'm unsure of how they will portray her, I'm excited to see the awareness that the program will bring to the disorder, and how real it is for so many people. Wendy's had it for so many years, and since I've known her, and understood her experience with the disorder, I've met MANY others who have it as well. It is simply fascinating, and I encourage you to watch it!!
Today, we had our maternity photos taken. I'm really excited to see them when they're edited, and ready to be viewed. When the sneak peak is available (within the next day) I'll post a note and you can visit www.ambersheree.com (her blog) to see the sneak peak. And I'll also post the full ones when they're ready in a week or so!!
Have a great week, all!!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment