Well, if you haven't heard (and haven't visited Facebook since Wednesday), Penelope Jean Morgan was born on Sept 23rd at 8:40am. She was born via c-section and we are so pleased to have her as part of our family. She weighed in at 6lbs, 7oz and was 19.25 inches long. She has just as much hair as her brother had at birth, is more vocal than her brother, but less observant. She keeps her eyes closed much more than he did. She is a great eater and sleeper, so far, and we are blessed by her each moment!! Here are a few photos from the day!!
The first two were take by a friend of mine who came and took our birth photos. What a blessing to have these photos.




Coming home... She was so small, that the outfit I brought to bring her home in and all the other ones that I took to the hospital were too big. Our friend dropped this onsie off for us and it just happened to be the right size :)

Getting ready to go home with her big brother!!

On our way out the door of the hospital...
5 comments:
So sweet! Can't wait to see more pictures!
You are so blessed Erin and Ken!
What a beautiful family. I hope all is going well.
Congratulations! Your baby girl is beautiful! :-)
Congratulations!!! (I went to CU when you were student body president, Erin:)
She is absolutely precious!
Congratulations! I was thinking for some (dumb) reason she was born on Thursday...shows what I know :o) She is beautiful!
Post a Comment