Saturday, October 24, 2009

Four Weeks Old!!

Can you believe that Penelope is 4 weeks old?? I can hardly believe it myself! And in her first four weeks of life, she's found that she has a super big brother! Finnegan is such a loving little guy. He loves to help Penelope when her diaper needs to be changed or when she needs a paci. He carries his stool all around the house following mommy and Penelope because he wants to be up, seeing what mommy is seeing and helping when he can. He's even begun to share his toys a bit! He loves to hold her, and even helps give her a bottle from time to time. Although, just as any 2 year old needs, he forgets to be a bit gentle sometime :)

Here are a few photos of them from this week...




Here are the cowardly lion and Dorothy... they're off to see the Wizard!!

2 comments:

Jenney said...

Awe! I love the pictures. Isn't having two hard/challenging/absolutely fun?

Amber said...

Oh, I love their costumes, you did a great job!