With the breakout of reality TV and all of the "celebrities" who have taken on the reality tv industry to create their own shows, I've found several celebrities that I'd love to be friends with. Not because they are rich, but because I love the personalities of these people and love that they are real, creative, and people who are full of life.
I'd love to be real friends with Justin Timberlake. Ok, so he doesn't have a reality show, but he's been on SNL several times and I just think he is so creative. However, I have to admit that I've never really listened to his music, i think he's a natural at improv and think that he could do well week after week on that show. Just love his work on SNL.
I would also LOVE to be neighbors to Rev Run and his family and all the antics that go on in that house. I think the Rev is such a fun character and love the way that he runs his family. Although his family is very entitled due to the amount of money that they have - they still have some sense of values and teach their kids how to be real people.
I watched a program on E! this week about Beyonce. I think I could be her friend. She's such a real person who is creative and dedicated to her values and family. I love the secretive life that she lives and how she's been able to keep a private life separated from the spot light.
Tori Spelling is a real person. She was born with entitlement but no longer lives that life. I love that she's a real mom (well, sort of - other than having a nanny for the first year of her kids lives) and struggles with the real things that working moms deal with.
Rob and Big... Ok, so I know that me being friends with Rob and Big (or Rev Run and crew) is a bit of a stretch. I have nothing in common with the rap community, or the skating community for that matter to have anything in common with these guys. But they are hysterical. Ken and I love watching their show and love seeing them do the crazy things that they do. Similar to how I used to feel when watching American Choppers, I sit back and watch these guys, who have tons of money, do what ever they want with the stuff that they have... not bothering anyone else, but taking life by the horns and making it their own. They do some pretty crazy things... but they are super funny (without hurting anyone or getting into legal trouble).
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment