Thursday, October 29, 2009

I've really been thinking about posting all week long, and just haven't. Each time I sit down to write, I can't. Sort of like writers block, but I've been thinking about what I want to say all day long. I have the same problem with emails lately... I want to be chatty, and just can't be. I think part of it is just that I'm still tired. :)

Anywho - Penelope finally broke the 3 hour sleep cycle at night... two nights in a row this week, she slept for 4.5 hours. Oh, what a blessing it was! She went for her 1 month appt and is 8lbs 6oz and 21.75 inches long. So she's gained 2lbs and 2.5 inches in one month!! HOLY MOLY!! Please keep her in your prayers a we go to the plastic surgeon on Monday for our first consult. I'll let you know how it goes...

So, before I go to bed, I'll share a sweet story about Finnegan... Yesterday, we were sitting at the dinner table eating our dinner and Ken and I were talking about Ken's day, unknowingly not paying attention to Finnegan, until we heard him say, "Dear Jesus (then a series of unrecognizable sounds - ba, na, do, ta, ci etc) Amen." How precious it is to hear the prayers of your child!!

2 comments:

Jenney said...

Awe! I love when Snug prays. Maybe it is time for Finn to get a turn praying at dinner every night :o)

Megan said...

Sweet Finn! Glad you are getting a little sleep. Can't believe your baby girl is a month old already!