Monday, December 7, 2009

Yes, Jesus Love Me!!

Finnegan is a singer. And I love it! When he was born, my aunt and uncle sent him a CD of what I would call "church songs". You know, the classics... Jesus Loves Me, The BIBLE etc.

Over the summer Finnegan started singing more and more. His first favorite was the BIBLE. He then learned Climb, Climb Sunshine Mountain. He would sing it each time he'd climb up into his chair at the table. It is pretty cute! But recently, he's started singing a new song. He'll be real quiet and then shout out "YES" "Jesus... Loves ME! YES!.... Jesus..... LOVES ME!!" Then... "The Bible tells me SOOOO!". Oh how precious to hear the songs of a child's heart!


2 comments:

Jenney said...

Oh I love it! Those are some favorites around here too. I love the "classics" as well as the new songs out there now. What CD is it?

Adminswife said...

Isn't it a joy when you see/hear your children walking with the Lord. II John 4 says it all. Even as young as Finn is, that is a perfect start to a life following our Lord.

The word verification says "hatin" but I'm not hating anything, we are so please with each baby step we see in Emily's improvement - just like watching Finn & Sweet P's baby steps.