Friday, January 22, 2010

My Favorite Blogs

So you can clearly keep an eye on my friends blogs on the right hand side of my blog. This shows you their current posts and such.

But this post isn't about those blogs - it's about the others that I religously check up on and take ideas from. And the topics range from cooking, entertaining, and parties... all my favorite things!! Boy, sometimes, I wish I was that inspired/patient/creative to come up with some of these super cute ideas. Check out some of my favorites...

- Annie's Eats -- This link isn't working... annies-eats.com

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh... I am so humbled to be included in that list of beautiful blogs... you sure made me blush!

Thank you so much for thinking of me!

You are too kind!!

Be blessed-
Amanda

McMahan family said...

I've got to send you my list, too. Or maybe I'll share mine on my blog. I have so many that I LOVE and so many that have inspired me -- in the kitchen, in crafting, in party planning, in home decor, in parenting, in photography (of course I have lots of these). :) Thanks for sharing your favorites!

Jenney said...

Oh, don't you LOVE I am Baker? I like her I Am Mommy too, but her baked goods are fantastic!