Here are some photos of our past month... We're beginning to see a bit of Penelope's personality and beginning to enjoy some time outside together!
Penelope is very smiley, much like Finnegan was at her age.

I've been trying to get a photo of both kids together, and smiling. We've gotten close, but I haven't mastered it yet. I'm sure it will take a bit more time :)


Daddy enjoys a game of Fishing for Mater's tires with Finnegan after work one night.

Finnegan got out his dump trucks and we hauled some "gravel" or pop corn kernals. This occupied him for HOURS!!


During the Superbowl, the kids got a little restless, so Chris and Ken took them outside to ride in the John Deer 4x4. It is so fast! Luckily, Liam was gentle with Finnegan on board, and Finnegan LOVED every moment of it, and even got to drive a little (while Liam pushed the pedal).


One day, watching a movie, while he was feeling a bit under the weather. He loves sitting with tons of blankets and tootsie.

Here's our smiley girl again.

Finnegan continues to show how generous he is. Only a few times have I seen him "take" something from his sister and use the word "mine". But for the most part, he continues to be so generous. He LOVES to share his toys, even his favorite ones.

This photo was taken this last week. After he stayed awake for 2 hours in his room not wanting to take a nap. I allowed him to come down stairs with the stipulation that he must return to his room if he began to whine. He did, about 90 minutes after his "nap time" was over. I allowed him to sit in his room until he could be quiet and show me he was ready to act civilized and stop whining. After about 10 minutes of him being quiet in his room (showing me he could play quietly) I found him asleep on the dog bed in his room by the door...

Enjoying a few quiet moments with daddy, after daddy came home early from work one day. She is SUCH a daddy's girl!

Sweetie kids... please disregard Finnegan's runny nose.

I pulled out some of Finnegan's pajamas and have been putting them on Penelope. She looks so cute in these little jammies. I just love it!! I have a picture JUST like this of Finnegan with this toy and wearing these jammies... I'll see if I can find it.
Jammie time together!!

(Penny is wearing another pair of Finnegan's old pajama's)
First Swinging outing of the spring... Can you believe it is Feb?? Such a beautiful day, and my husband has done a beautiful job with the lawn, since our lawn disaster 2 years ago. 
And Penelope even got into the swinging action... and if you couldn't tell, mommy didn't take these photos... They were taken by daddy while mommy was out with a friend. You might notice that because I would have NEVER allowed my 5 month old in something that is made for a 9month old :) But daddy is brave and said she promptly fell asleep and enjoyed her ride. They rode together, side by side in the swings. I'll post the video in a few days.

4 comments:
What adorable pictures! And awesome idea for the trucks and popcorn kernels - I would have never thought of something like that but will be storing it away in the memory file! Where did you get Penelope's cute little green shirt with the birds on it? Love it!
She looks SO much like Finnegan! What great pictures, and your spring weather is fabulous!
Andrea - My friend also does it with her son (that's where I saw it) with dry beans. Very fun. It is waht I had on hand and thought it would keep him busy, which it did, and it doesn't make a mess! Well, too big of a mess. :)
I got Penelope's bird shirt at Target a while back. I actually got a few of them, since we love the bird theme. She has a couple of them in different sizes.
Your kids are so cute and are getting so big!
Post a Comment