Monday, February 22, 2010

Video of my Swinging Sweeties



Here is the video that I promised of the kids swinging. Ken took the video while I was out to coffee with a new friend. When I got home he said "I took a video of the kids for you" Which is just so sweet, because he just doesn't do that.

This is our back yard... I'm so proud of it (and the work that my hubby has put into it), because after our crappy lawn job a couple of years ago, he has really worked hard to make it a nice back yard. Last summer he spent just about every day out there fixing it, for like 8 weeks. And now, it's beautiful again. And we can enjoy the grass, and not worry about someone falling into a whole, or tripping over huge rocks. We will probably plan to level it out later this spring... Maybe.

No comments: