Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'll Take Movie Quotes For 200, Alex!

Finnegan loves his movies. The other night while Ken was getting cleaned up after dinner he looked at Finnegan and said "If I'm layin', I'm cryin'!" Finnegan looked back at him and says, "That's what Mater says!" (This is from a digital short from the Cars Movie).

Yesterday while at the park with Finnegan and Penelope, I was pushing Finnegan on the swing and he was having a delightful time soaking in the sunshine and the cool breeze. I said "Wee!!" as I pushed him and he looked back at me and said "That's what Mario says!" Right, buddy!! That is what Mario says on MarioKart for the Wii! :)

Silly Kid!! We concluded he should go on Kids Jeopardy!

2 comments:

Beth S. said...

Or maybe just a little less TV. :)
Love you buddy!!

Jenney said...

I love Jeopardy! We love Wheel of Fortune too. James gets to watch it a few nightw a week before bed...he is actually pretty good at knowing the letters.

I have a question for you...is thecutestblogontheblock working for you? I cannot get the site to work...just wondering. Bizarre. E-mail me if you have time, thanks!