So many topics to share today... So I'll just pick a few thoughts to share...
First, some exciting news! Ken and I are once again debt free. Other than our mortgage, which Suzy Orman says is "good debt", we are debt free. No credit card debt, we own all our cars, no school debt nothing! Yippee!!
Cupcakes abound!! I am in love with cupcakes, and have been for a while. It is apparent that America is also gaining an infatuation with them as well. I stopped at Indulge Cupcake today and purchase several cupcakes for this weekend... I have only eaten half of one cupcake. It was cinnamon in flavor and I have a few other classics to try later with my hubby. Martha Stewart enjoyed "Cupcake Week" this week on her show and featured cupcake parlor in Seattle called Trophy Cupcakes. Oh, I think I'll need to make a trip to that small place for a cupcake or two... or three... or four :)
I am the Biggest Loser. I love that show. I have loved it from the beginning. To watch these people fight and work hard and then be rewarded with new bodies. (Ok, I realize that I just talked about my love affair with cupcakes, but stay with me here) :) After much talking and planning, the Stepleton's are constructing our own Biggest Loser Competition. There will be a weekly weigh-in and a cash prize at the end. The first "weigh in" is on Monday and already the trash talk has begun and I'm sure that alliances will be formed. But no "voting off" with happen in this "house". Only losing weight for us! Think Thin, Think Thin!
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
2 comments:
Cupcakes really are great!
I have seen the Biggest Loser a few times it is very inspiring and I think it is just amazing how people can change so much. It always makes me want to exercise (I guess that means I should watch it more often, haha). Good luck with your family one, what a fun idea! You will have to keep us updated on how it is going.
Hmmm. . . go on Erin. . .eat those cupcakes. . . maybe two or three a day. Because you know I'm gong to be the biggest loser!!!!!
Post a Comment