Monday, April 7, 2008

Drunk Girl!

So, Ken and I LOVE the SNL parody of "drunk girl". We think it is so funny. Probably because it is so stereotypical of a drunk college girl... and its just... well, funny! Any way, Ken and I realized that we have never had "one of those friends" who got drunk and then threw up on us. We are very pleased to have this accomplishment. However, now that we're parents, we tend to get "spit up" on from time to time. At the first thought of it, its not so bad. But, now that our precious boy is now eating solid food, that baby "spit up" has successful turned into grossness... And Ken and I have both encountered it close up during this past weekend. We both had our blessed child in the same position... We were laying on the floor, holding the bundle up above us, playing. Although Ken received more of the showering foul, I received it in my hair... so gross... And the smell is just what you remember of "throw up" when you were a kid. I am sure this is not the last experience we will have with kiddie meals revisited, but it makes for great stories and fun memories as first time parents! :)

No comments: