As some of you know, I am some what of a news junkie. I could watch MSNBC news all day long. And although, I am definitely a Republican, I would much rather watch NBC than any other news channel on TV. So today, I am greatly saddened by the death of Tim Russert. I am a huge fan of Tim Russert and read his book, Big Russ and Me. He is a great reporter and was always faithful on reporting both sides of the political aisle.
Almost 5 years ago when David Bloom died, I was also saddened. And remembering his death - I remember that it was quite a blow to me at the time. I really had a hard time with David's death, almost as he was a close friend. He was one that I enjoyed watching, especially on the weekend news. He died of a pulmonary embolism due to riding in a HumVee in Iraq and the iconic "Bloom-mobile". It has now been released that Tim Russert has died of a similar means - a coronary thrombosis - after riding on a long flight from Italy (on vacation with his family).
My heart goes out to his family and especially his wife, son, and his dad, Big Russ.
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment