Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One week down, one week to go...

Well, Finnegan and I have made it to Michigan safely and are enjoying our time. Our first week has been full of excitement... We went to the Zoo on Friday and to visit my great aunt on Saturday. Sunday was church and Monday was a day with my in-laws. Tuesday, we went to Frankenmuth to the Largest Christmas Store on earth, Bronner's. That was pretty fun! Today, my sister Beth is heading back home and Finnegan and I are enjoying a restful day at home. Tomorrow we'll head back to Grandma and Grandpa Morgan's house for a visit, and Friday will most likely be a day trip to Ohio to see my Grandpa Jack.

Finnegan is enjoying his time with the family. He and Izzie get along very well. Izzie is talking up a storm and gives us the play by play of what is happening... Baby Sleeping, Baby Bye-Bye, doggies stop, Baby Dipee (diaper), Thank you Papa, Papa outside? and so on. It is very cute. When we left WA, Finnegan was doing well with the Army crawl, and he is now in a full on crawl and is beginning to cruise the house. Finnegan is enjoying the warm weather and I think he's having fun with the grandma's and grandpa's.

I will definitely post photos when I get home... Mom and Dad are the "Slowskey's" and only have dial-up connection... So, no photos for now.

3 comments:

Lacey Rumley said...

Hey, Erin. Glad you're enjoying your visit! Any chance you'll make it over to the West side of the state (i.e. GR)?

Jenney said...

WHere in Ohio does your grandpa live? I am glad you are having a nice time in Michigan...I miss being there!

Erin Morgan said...

Jenney - My grandpa lives in Westfield Center, OH, just outside Medina. We had a great time!

Lacey - sorry we didn't make it to the west side of the state. I was hoping to meet Trina and Murphy somewhere but that didn't even happen.