- We think Finnegan if feeling better from his near ear infection. He is still pretty cranky at times, but no ear pulling or fevers so I think we're in the clear.
- Finnegan has officially started the army crawl. He isn't cruising while doing it, but if he sees something that he wants bad enough, he'll head for it. I've tried a couple of times to get him on video but that hasn't happened yet.
- Beth is safe and sound in TN from her trip abroad. She had a wonderful time with tons of stories. I see her in a couple of weeks, and I'm excited to see the photos and hear about all the adventures.
- As of this hour, Mom and Dad Morgan, Mom and Dad Stepleton and my sister's family are sitting in the dark. Because of a huge storm that went though, my in-laws lost a tree in the front yard and there is one that is down also on my parents street. I wonder how long they'll be out of power??
- The NKOTB tickets went on sale this weekend and aren't sold out yet. I am planning on buying a couple for my friend and I. I think it would be fun. Their new video debuted today on VH1 and I must admit that I do like the video, although I think the song "Summertime" is a bit cheesy for the crew. I expected something a bit better. Hopefully the album will be better.
- What a difference a 1/2 hour makes... Recently I was encouraging a new mom to drop back the baby's nap time 15 minutes to help them sleep longer... And so I thought we'd try the same technique with our little guy. He has had a great record of sleeping 12 hours at night. But the last few weeks, he's been sleeping only 9-10 hours at night. I think the main reason was because of day-light savings time. So for the past few nights, we've been putting him to bed a 1/2 hour earlier than normal, and he's been sleeping 12-13 hours at night. It is great!!
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment