Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yummy Pomegranate!!


So, this week at the grocery store, I was inspired to buy a pomegranate. So I did. I found out how to open and remove the seeds from this website. And we are ever so enjoying the yummy seed goodness!!

The seeds (or aerials) are like a little corn kernal but oh so juicy with a little seed inside (that you can swallow or spit - whichever). Finnegan even likes them! And so does Ken. I've found myself snacking on them like candy! And they're so much better for you... Except for the fact that they stain pretty bad, so you'll want to supervise kids with the seeds!!

So, enjoy a pomegranate!! And here are some great recipes to use with your pomegranate!!

5 comments:

Jenney said...

We love pomegranates and eat them all fall and winter. They are super good for you. Thanks for making my mouth water. Enjoy!

Erica said...

Just wanted to say I read your recent posts... nothing profound to offer... just checkin' in.

Megan said...

I've never tried a pomegranate, but now I just might need to!

Jessica said...

Have you tried B&BW pomegrante lotion and soap, just as yummy as the seeds.

Andrea said...

We at the Ross household are big fans of the pomegranate. Noah loves them.