Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Finnegan's new friends


When we were in Florida, Ken wasn't too keen on the idea of pulling Finnegan out of his stroller at the turn of every character to meet them.  So we just did a few!  I think for the most part, he enjoyed it.  


Finnean playing with Sully!

Goofy:
Buzz and Woody!
Playing with Woody!
Mater:


Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty):
Bruce (from Finding Nemo)
Ant from Honey I Shrunk the Kids:
Green Army Man (from Toy Story)
Peter Pan and Wendy.
And a precious Kiss from Minnie


2 comments:

Jenney said...

Awe! I love the one with Minnie. I see you didn't wait 20 hours in line to meet Mickey! What a nice trip.

Erin Morgan said...

No, I would have LOVED for Finnegan to meet Mickey, but it was really hit or miss with Finnegan as he was teething and I think he was having a growth spurt too. So we did the ones that we could. The longest line we stood for was Buzz and Woody, because Izzie was with us. If she hadn't been there, I wouldn't have waited 35 minutes to see them!! :)