Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!


Merry Christmas!!  Here are some photos from our Christmas excitement.  I have more that I can send individually (if your interested, just shoot me an email).  But these are some of the highlights!

Here is one from earlier in the week.  I can't remember if I posted it or not, but this is my sweetie in the snow for the first time.  He and I build a snowman (well, I built it and he watched) and now he was ready to come back in for the night.  It was getting dark and it was cold (if you couldn't already tell)  :)


This is Christmas morning, with the hit of the day!!  The Rocking Horse is his favorite (I think) and he enjoys riding it.  He's the cutest on it, rocking back and forth!!  I have a video that I might post later in the week!


This is the kids at Nana and Grandfather's house (Theresia and Kelly's house) with Liam's Workbench that he got for Christmas.  They all wanted in on the action!!
Finnegan giving his Angle Tree Figurine a hug!  He loves them!!  It was sent from Aunt Beth.  We get one each year!

Here's a family photo!!  It was snowing outside and a perfect spot for a photo at the McCliman's home (on the porch).  Merry Christmas all!!


1 comment:

Erica said...

Fabulous. Looks like a wonderful Christmas!